These sweet, succulent, berry bursting muffins are incredibly easy to bake and are so tasty.
To find out how to make these fruity berry bakes, have a read below…
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Serves: Makes 8 muffins
- 110g plain flour
- 110g butter
- 65g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 125g blueberries
- Heat oven to 200°C.
- Cream the butter and sugar together. either by hand or using an electric whisk, until light a fluffy.
- Slowly add the eggs and mix.
- Add the flour and baking powder to the mixture and stir until combined.
- Add the blueberries and place a spoonful of muffin mixture into the cases, filling each case just over half way.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.