Today I made these berry bursting blueberry muffins which are incredibly easy to bake and are so tasty. They go really nicely with an afternoon brew as well!
To find out how to make these fruity berry bakes, have a read below…
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Serves: Makes 8 muffins
- 110g plain flour
- 110g butter
- 65g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 125g blueberries
- Heat oven to 200°C.
- Cream the butter and sugar together. either by hand or using an electric whisk, until light a fluffy.
- Slowly add the eggs and mix.
- Add the flour and baking powder to the mixture and stir until combined.
- Add the blueberries and place a spoonful of muffin mixture into the cases, filling each case just over half way.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.