I’m a sucker for anything super sweet and moreish and since I’ve had a lot of time on my hands recently, I decided to bake a batch of gooey chocolate and raspberry brownies. They are so easy to make and take less than an hour.
To find out how to bake 10 of these fruity chocolate bakes, have a read below…
- 100g dark chocolate, broken into chunks
- 50g milk chocolate, broken into chunks
- 125g pack salted butter
- 200g soft light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 70g plain flour
- 25g cocoa powder
- 125g raspberries
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
- Line a 20 x 30cm baking tray tin with baking parchment or if you don’t have baking parchment grease the tin with butter.
- Put the chocolate, butter and sugar in a pan and gently melt, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Stir the eggs, one by one, into the melted chocolate mixture.
- Sieve over the flour and cocoa, and stir in.
- Stir in half the raspberries, scrape into the tray, then scatter over the remaining raspberries.
- Bake on the middle shelf for 30 mins or, if you prefer a firmer texture, for 5 mins more.